Learn More About Your Course Enrollment Options
Option 1: 100% Online. Complete this course in a self-paced fashion. You will have full access to exactly the same downloadable course resources and step-by-step modules as in the live teacher program—for 8 weeks. See what you can download and link to in “Course Content” on your course page.
What this means:
- This is a traditional online course without a live teacher component.
- You can complete the entire course, on your own, exactly like participants working with a live teacher.
- You can, through this course, complete a real project design—ready to launch within your organization.
- You will have access to all of the course materials and course resources that participants working with a live teacher have access to. You can see what these resources are in “Course Content” on your course page.
- You can download the course materials and course resources and save them for future reference.
- Enrolling in this course allows you to complete the course in a self-paced fashion and download the materials within an eight week window. After eight weeks you will lose access to the course. With the Mentored Masterclass you have six months.
- Complete and submit all assignments through the online portal and you will receive a course completion certificate.
Option 2: Preview This Course. If you have enjoyed taking the self paced version, but have decided you want to partner directly with an expert to help you develop your project professionally—we will credit your $24.99 fee toward your enrollment in the live teacher program.
What this means:
- You will receive all of the features and benefits detailed in Option 1.
- You can enroll in this course simply to preview it to find out if it is the right course for you. If it is, you can complete the course online, or you can transfer to the live teacher program.
- Or maybe you enrolled in this course, but after a few learning modules you decided that you would prefer to work with a live teacher in order to improve the development of your project. You can then transfer to the live teacher program—without paying twice!
- If you decide to transfer within an eight week period from enrollment date, we will credit the course fee that you paid to your new enrollment into the live teacher program.
- In order to receive the credit, you must enroll in the live teacher version of the same online course that you had enrolled in.
Request a Teacher-Led Course Coupon: To get your credit simply write us, tell us your name that you registered under, the name of the course that you are in, and that you would like to move into the teacher led program.
We will send you a coupon for the value of your original course fee that you simply enter when you enroll in the teacher led course. We look forward to working with you person-to-person!
Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org – or contact us here.
Option 3: Teacher Led. Take this course with an expert, live teacher. You will have complete access to the download course resources and lessons described in “Course Content” on your course page. Your course teacher will offer expert line-by-line comments on each assignment—and will encourage you to learn by doing, to finish the course and to fully develop your project. Certificate: Complete the course and receive a PDF Certificate.
What this means:
- You will begin on day one with a live teacher, mentor, consultant.
- They will review each one of your assignments, line by line, and make comments and suggestions just like a consultant would.
- They will be available to answer questions that you may have.
- They will help you make sure that your assignments (which are actually real project management documents) are laid out in an industry-standard format. This will allow you to make initial presentations using these documents.
- Most courses are for an eight week duration. The Mentored Masterclass is a six-month program.
- During these time frames, you can work in a self-paced fashion and turn in your assignments when you’re ready.
- Most assignments take between one and three hours to complete.
- If you’re unable to complete the assignments within the allotted time frame, you can reenroll in the course for half-price—or you can simply download the course resources and complete it on your own.
- Our experienced, expert teachers have worked with over 5,000 students from 153 different countries and helped them to develop real projects impacting over 400,000 people.
If you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to working with you!
Back to the Course Catalogue.
on your course page